What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Today is the 2nd pork belly dish for us - Pasta Carbonara w Pork Belly & Peas.

And, today is my baby's (youngest son) b'day. 46??? How did he get that old????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Happy B-Day to him!

As mentioned yesterday on FB, I'm planning on making this soup. I thought about adding some ham to it but think I'll wait until I make that ham, broccoli, cheese soup Labs mentioned recently to use ham. How many times can I mention the word HAM while not even using it?

http://www.cuisinerecipes.com/2012/03/22...to-soup/2/
  Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm still in a funk here---just overwhelmed with the sawdust into everything that I did not realize was there.

Maybe I will open a can of tuna and think of something creative--like a sandwich??

I think I am missing my groom!

Jean---it is really scarey how our babies are now into middle age---where did that time disappear to???
And each year goes by much faster than the last---like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer you get to the end the faster it goes

I'm gonna have to do another pork belly---the Carbonara sounds wonderful

Trixxie--that sounds awesome---I have eyed that soup for a very long time---maybe before Peter returns--he's not a great soup fan.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by Roxanne 21 (I'm still in a funk ...)
Chicken and pepper and pineapple stirfry. Served over some angel hair that I am turning into lo mein
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by farnfam (Chicken and pepper a...)
BBQ-Glazed Meatloaf from Cuisine Tonight for Two. Also the side dish shown which is Smashed Red Potatoes, and a side of peas.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by Mare749 (BBQ-Glazed Meatloaf ...)
"-like a roll of toilet paper....." Jesus, my life has been reduced to a roll of toilet paper!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by cjs ("-like a roll of toi...)
Herb Fried Chicken with black pepper gravy, potato confit and asparagus as sides.
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by losblanos1 (Herb Fried Chicken w...)
Chicken Marsala over whatever I have in the pantry in the way of pasta, and green beans (so we can pretend we're being healthy).
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by karyn (Chicken Marsala over...)
Bangkok Chicken Satay, rice, and Roasted Asparagus.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Monday's Dinner, 10/15/12? by esgunn (Bangkok Chicken Sata...)
Pictures tomorrow - but maybe the absolutely BEST pizza I've ever made - stone ground whole wheat crust jalapeno mac & cheese pizza. Details tomorrow - OMG!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!