What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Probably pizza here, have some more topping leftover.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I think meatloaf, mac and cheese, and something green
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by farnfam (I think meatloaf, ma...)
Steak (nice marbled one!!!!), baked potato and broccoli.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by Roxanne 21 (Steak (nice marbled ...)
We are having the carnitas tacos and trimmings that we were supposed to have had one night last week.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by Trixxee (We are having the ca...)
We're doing a beer-can chicken, grilled (baked) potatoes, and fresh broccoli.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by Mare749 (We're doing a beer-c...)
Pineapple spiced chicken and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by losblanos1 (Pineapple spiced chi...)
Well, I think we are drinking our dinner tonight...this will be my last post for the day folks - a big sigh of relief, right???

We're in Sutherlin and found 'the' liquor store and what a couple of great women run it! We even dscribed D&D to them so they are on the lookout for them.

We bought all kinds of booze, cause it's so expensive in WA and I even found a bottle of Kaluha made with espresso (which is what I use for homemade!) and I've had one glass and it is excellent - that's why I'm going off the internet!

have a great Sunday evening all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by cjs (Well, I think we are...)
LOL! It's Monday, Jean!

I'm doing Granny's Hamburger Pie. Jodie is here, so I doubled the recipe. It's HUGE! (Jean, this is the one similar to yours with the Tomato Soup in it.)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! It's Monday, J...)
Oh yes, that was an old family favorite. Sunday, Monday, whatever...I suppose it is now Tuesday??????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/17?? by cjs (Oh yes, that was an ...)
In Croghan we also have "the" liquor store, it is so small it is combined with the Laundromat and Video store
Cis
Empress for Life