What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We're hitting the road for Oregon this a.m. and I have the other half of BBQ ribs I froze from Labor day to goop up quickly when we stop on the Columbia river for the night. Probably more grilled potatoes.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Leftover roast and potatoes. Just need to come up with a vegetable. Probably steamed carrots.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by Trixxee (Leftover roast and p...)
Hot beef sandwiches with l/o pot roast and grilled patty-pans.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by Mare749 (Hot beef sandwiches ...)
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Pepperoni & Margherita.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by losblanos1 (Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!...)
Tonight is the Italian Panini with Pesto Mayo and a salad on the side. This is from Fast and Fresh. Perfect for now with the hunter back in action with his bow.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is the Itali...)
This is awesome! I could eat the pesto mayo wth a spoon, but the pickled onion actually made it! This will go on the regular rotation! With pesto in the freezer, this dinner was done in 30 minutes or less. A ten in my book! With two fast and easy panini sandwiches being a hit, I will be making more in the future for Wednesday night dinners that are late. So many combinations will keep it fresh and interesting.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (This is awesome! I ...)
Note made Daphne - hot beef sandwiches, sound so good, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by cjs (Note made Daphne - h...)
Got pictures working I think.

[Image: f19ffb15745c2a95ccc03af651b591f8.jpg]
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (Got pictures working...)
darn, that looks delicious!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/10?? by losblanos1 (Damn, that looks del...)
It was awesome!
Daphne