What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5??
  Re: (...)
(First, is there a spoiler in the Master Chef thread? - don't want to see what happened to Christine before I see the show tonight!!!!)

What's for dinner tonight for everyone?

I'm making a Fennel/Sausage/Caramelize onion pasta with the leftover toppings from the pizza Sunday.

And I have to figure out the filling for 200-250 blackberry tarts. I may add a little cassis and pep it up a tad.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by cjs ((First, is there a s...)
Since I had extra ground beef and pork after making the mini meatball lasagna, tonight we will have BBQ-Glazed Meatloaf and Smashed Red Potatoes from Cuisine for Two.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by cjs ((First, is there a s...)
Quote:

200-250 blackberry tarts

Does Roy have a major craving for desserts, or are you catering? I did blackberries in blackberry wine, and it was very tasty. We have to go to the winery , I'm thinking Hueavos Rancheros for supper.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Meatball sandwiches....just need to pick up some fresh rolls.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by Trixxee (Meatball sandwiches....)
I'm doing a winery pickup party Friday - and yes, he is developing a sweet tooth in the last few years.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by cjs (I'm doing a winery p...)
Italian steak sandwich with roasted pepper mayonnaise.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by losblanos1 (Italian steak sandwi...)
I guess we'll do Wendy's again. Out the door now for church and won't get out until 8:30.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/5?? by losblanos1 (Italian steak sandwi...)
Quote:

roasted pepper mayonnaise

We did one last week to go on the salmon Burgers. Folks loved it and used it on all the burgers. I thawed some jumbo hot dogs and chili. Sides are chili beans and sauerkraut. sure glad we are not camping out in a little tent tonight.