T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31??
  Re: (...)
And, Sept. tomorrow!! What's on the meu for today?

We've got running around to do, so will probably grab something on the road.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by cjs (And, Sept. tomorrow!...)
We are doing the last of the 80's Rewind tonight at the winery. Grilled burgers, salmon burgers, and chicken breasts. I think supper will be leftovers.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Lorraine (We are doing the las...)
I think we'll do steak, chopped salad, and zucchini fritters.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Mare749 (I think we'll do ste...)
For 54th time, Essential steak!!! Baked tater and asparagus as sides. This really is a TGIF. Three day weekends just do not happen often enough.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by losblanos1 (For 54th time, Essen...)
You must really like that recipe, Blane. What issue is that in? Sorry, wasn't paying attention the first time.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Mare749 (You must really like...)
That AWESOME meatball recipe from Issue 35-----the BEST ever!!! Did the grinder thang---with a side of green salad for me and a pear salad for him...YUMMMM!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Roxanne 21 (That AWESOME meatbal...)
Maryann, the recipe is from Cuisine for Two Vol 2. It's NY strip steaks, pan fried with a balsamic reduction, topped w/ bleu cheese. Delicious.

http://www.cuisineathomestore.com/books/...wovol2.php
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by losblanos1 (Maryann, the recipe ...)
I'm having steak night, also. Tenderloin on the grill with a baked potato and salad on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm having steak nig...)
Pecan crusted chicken salad minus the salad. Well, there will half a sliced avocado.

Tony is stuck in Oakland so he is going to grab something there. Business travel is a pain in the rear, that's for sure.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 8/31?? by Trixxee (Pecan crusted chicke...)
This is the essential steak. I love this dish. So simple, so delicious!!!

[Image: Essentialsteak3.jpg]