Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Tostados
  Re: (...)
this is going to sound so dumb, but I have a great picture of the above dish and from the properties, I guess I made it 9/30/10.

I have searched MasterCook, googled it, searched here, searched C@H index and looked thru my 2010 binder with all the new recipes I made.

NADA!! Does it sound familiar to anyone?

It might just be a clean out the fridge night dinner that I did, but it sure looks good. will have to duplicate it even if I can't find what I did last time.

I think it's the seasoning I might have used with the sweet potatoes that has me intrigued.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Tostados by cjs (this is going to sou...)
We did Tostadoes for one of your birthday reviews. BRB!

Does this look familiar?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Tostados by Gourmet_Mom (We did Tostadoes for...)
The correct spelling is "tostadas" (with an A, not an O). That may be affecting your search results.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Tostados by labradors (The correct spelling...)
No, tried that and nada - if I spelled it incorrectly here, it was also incorrect on the recipe...

Oh well, back to the drawing board to develop the recipe.

Daphne, those were really good, but this was a different tostada.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com