What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu?

We haven't had a bubbly brunch for a long time, so think I'll make black bean and chicken quesadillas and have a bottle of sparkling. Later, not sure between a chicken salad or C@H's Chicken Lettuce Wraps....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29?? by cjs (What's on the menu?[...)
From Cuisines 'Quick & Easy' cookbook, Pan roasted Salmon with BBQ beurre blanc, sides of chive mashed potatoes and asparagus. I'm also going to make my B'day dinner dessert, PB&J pie pops.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29?? by losblanos1 (From Cuisines 'Quick...)
A version of Salad Nicoise. Got some great leftovers to get rid of.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29?? by luvnit (A version of Salad N...)
I think we're probably going to have Sunday burgers. I have everything I need for that.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29?? by Gourmet_Mom (I think we're probab...)
Grilled turkey burgers
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 7/29?? by DFen911 (Grilled turkey burge...)
Well, Blane would be proud. I've gotten as far as asparagus. I bought some thin cut chicken breasts this morning so maybe the coconut chicken that Blane also made the other day. I made it once before and it was good. The coconut is a little heavy on calories but what the heck.