What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone??

Up in the air, I think.I need some fish, haven't had it for a couple weeks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I want to keep it simple since I have another camping trip at the beach to prepare for - like roasting 8 pounds of wings to be thrown on the grill tomorrow night.

So I'm thinking of blackened chicken burritos - TAKE OUT. I've got a BOGOF so why not.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by Trixxee (I want to keep it si...)
I wish I could get my hands on some fish.

I'm up in the air, also. Hopefully, inspiration will strike soon.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (I wish I could get m...)
We're having mustard/panko encrusted halibut, with some frozen fries we brought home from a restaurant and a green salad with Honey-Lime dressing (testing one more time).

Made the chocolate chip/pecan cookies from the 400 cal. fix book - really yummy.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by cjs (We're having mustard...)
Chicken saltimbocca, pasta with mushroom sauce and a green salad.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by Roxanne 21 (Chicken saltimbocca,...)
Arepas, carnitas, and avocado sauce with a marinated cauliflower salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by Roxanne 21 (Chicken saltimbocca,...)
Carne asada with sides of Mexican rice and black beans.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by losblanos1 (Carne asada with sid...)
Jammed up pork chops with fresh peach jam and red pepper flakes.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by BarbaraS (Jammed up pork chops...)
My Jammed up pork chops??? I haven't had those forever. (if so)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/18?? by cjs (My Jammed up pork ch...)
Everything sounds so good. Arepas & carnitas - yum. Jammed up pork chops - drool!

It's been a LOOOOOOnnnnnng week at work - Bob is fixing a feast tonight; Salad, rib eye steaks, baked potatoes, and garlic bread! I am so blessed.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!