What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12??
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Labs, that was truly funny, good one.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by losblanos1 (Labs, that was truly...)
Perhaps someday I will be called upon to teach a course in smooshing!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by farnfam (Perhaps someday I wi...)
"Oh, I remember now (thanks to Cis) what I initially wanted this product for - I have an old, old pasta dish that I used to use one beef bouillion cube in and I was trying to find something else to try. Now, I have to find that recipe again, I really liked it"

This darn recipe has been driving me crazy - I couldn't even remember the proper name to look for it.

I remember coming home so tired, I didn't even want to eat - those were the only nights the kids didn't have 5 'plops' on their plates. This filled everyone up and I was done in 5 minutes. Have to make it again now that I've found it.

Rosemary Pasta

2 T. butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, sliced, including green tops
1 T. fresh rosemary, crushed (if fresh is not available, don't make this recipe)
2/3 of a beef bouillon cube, crushed (now days, if I used this, I wouldn't add any more salt)
Parmesan cheese

Melt butter over medium heat; add garlic, onions and rosemary. Sauté until just golden, then add bouillon and sauté for 30 seconds more. Remove from heat and toss with hot cooked pasta (approx. 1/2 lb.) and top with grated Parmesan and a little more minced rosemary.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by cjs ("Oh, I remember now ...)
Sounds really good! I love the part about the fresh rosemary...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.