What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12??
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by farnfam (I sort of make a sau...)
Okay, thanks, Jean, I'll have to look for that. As Daphne mentioned, I use the one by Tone's, and pick it up as Sam's Club, I think...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by Mare749 (Okay, thanks, Jean, ...)
That's where I get mine, Maryann.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (That's where I get m...)
btw, Jean, in that pasta dish,if you're looking for something different, you could try some of that tomato bullion. To me it improves the flavor of can tomatoes for sauces, which can have a flat taste in winter. JMHO
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by farnfam (btw, Jean, in that p...)
hmmmm, sounds good, Cis. Have not bought that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by cjs (hmmmm, sounds good, ...)
I've been using that "Flavor Boost" now and then. It' more compact than boxed or canned stock so I can keep it on hand in the motor home.

Now - I just have to say that the Beet & Goat Cheese Pizza was a HUGE hit! I used Jean's Bread Flour Pizza dough.

Sadly the sausages went in the trash - Bob was grilling them outside and breathing the nightly "eau de dairy". I was inside baking pizzas and wondering WTH smelled awful, I tried a bite of the sausage about the time we discovered two dead mice under the cupboards in the kitchen. I don't know what it was but all I could taste was ammonia and Bob thought they smelled really bad so we tossed them.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by farnfam (I sort of make a sau...)
So, when Daphne goes to culinary school, do you think they will teach the 'smooshing' technique along with knife skills
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by iBcookin (So, when Daphne goes...)
Of course they will, Linda - she'll learn all the 'technical' terms.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by iBcookin (So, when Daphne goes...)
Quote:

So, when Daphne goes to culinary school, do you think they will teach the 'smooshing' technique along with knife skills

They have three courses: Smooshing, Advanced Smooshing and Modified, Molecular Smooshing.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by luvnit (I forgot about the S...)
Quote:

I forgot about the Schlow Burger. That was a great recipe! How long have you been getting C@H Blane?

I started my subscription in August of 2007, but didn't start cooking from it until Jan. 2010.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 7/12?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

I forgot about the Schlow Burger. That was a great recipe! How long have you been getting [Email]C@H[/Email] Blane?

I started my subscription in August of 2007, but didn't start cooking from it until Jan. 2010.

[/blockquote]
That's very schlow, all right.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?