What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10??
  Re: (...)
what's on the menu for today??

Lot of running around, so we'll probably eat out mid-day and go down the hill for a salad later.

Our poor travel trailer is in the hospital, just overnight, but Roy was outraged when we found out what had caused a leak we found on the road a couple weeks ago. Only when it was raining and we were driving did the leak happen. Found out at some time the previous owners had a tire blowout that blew a hole in the bottom of the trailer...... And, it wasn't picked up by the dealership. But it's on them to fix it, so that's good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by cjs (what's on the menu f...)
We are having marinated grilled tri tip (from Costco), pinto beans, sliced avocado and tortillas. Hoping to pick up a good watermelon today. It seems like every other one I get isn't all that great. I actually threw an entire one right into the trash can last week. It was practically white inside.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by Trixxee (We are having marina...)
I have a bunch of lemons I need to use and a craving for Chicken Picatta. I think a side of spinach salad wth Pine Nut Dressing sounds perfect.....didn't get enough of either on my pizza last night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have a bunch of le...)
Pasta Cobb Salad using leftover beer can chicken from Sunday. Hope the sun comes out. This was supposed to be a summer meal..
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by esgunn (Pasta Cobb Salad usi...)
"Chicken Burritos with Black Beans and Pepper Jack" from: I Have Leftovers...What do I do now? along with my version of a Mexican salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by Mare749 ("Chicken Burritos wi...)
We will be having Tuna Tetrazzini with some of the tuna I canned on my trip to the coast! I can't wait. This tuna is soooo good.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by Mare749 ("Chicken Burritos wi...)
I did some pork blinis---inspiration from all of those ideas yesterday Sauteed some mushrooms in olive oil with a white wine reduction, added the chopped pork and stuffed the blinis----served with a light cream-paprika sauce. NICE!!! Asparagus and light green salad with a whole wheat pita.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by Roxanne 21 (I did some pork blin...)
Right on, Maryann!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by cjs (Right on, Maryann!!!...)
A follow up on Erin's weather comment, the sun is out and it's warming up, so she will get to have her summer meal.

Tonight it's Baja fish taco salad and a side of Mexican asparagus. What's Mexican asparagus you ask? It's regular steamed asparagus served as a side to Mexican food, thus making it "Mexican".
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday's Dinner, 7/10?? by losblanos1 (A follow up on Erin'...)
Blane, I almost spit our my wine!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.