VOT-The war is on!
  Re: (...)
Well food does play into this in a way....

Day One of filming and Mom has already had "words" with the movie people. She came home with groceries and a police car had her road blocked. I'm sure the officer was supposed to be in the car but had walked down to watch filming. A neighbor said they made her walk her groceries to the house. Mom wasn't having that! She marched down there and demanded they make better arrangements! She was FURIOUS!

Three weeks to go. I'm confident she will come out on top. The movie people will learn they better not mess with her! She may be 80 and petite, but she's a tiger! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: VOT-The war is on! by Gourmet_Mom (Well food does play ...)
That's so cute! She'll have them whipped into shape in no timeSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by luvnit (That's so cute! She'...)
Go Mom!!!!
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by DFen911 (Go Mom!!!! [img]/ubb...)
Good for her, Daphne! I'm guessing she will keep their filming right on schedule!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by Mare749 (Good for her, Daphne...)
Have her tell them that she's going to start writing a blog about the negative effects of movie production upon the residents of those who live where the movie is filming.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by labradors (Have her tell them t...)
Hate to repeat...but, GO MOM!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by cjs (Hate to repeat...but...)
YEAH!!! GO MOM!!!!!!

My kinda woman!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: VOT-The war is on! by Roxanne 21 (YEAH!!! GO MOM!!!!...)
Seriously! She a woman to be reckoned with!

But today, she unbent enough to sit on her neighbor's second floor porch right over the stars chairs watching them work...LOL!

A funny note: Josh and Ferggie sHowed up at a local restaurant....Maryann, you may remember me mentioning taking you to Provision Co. next time you come?...people started crowding around taking pictures. He turned to Maria, the owner and asked, "Can't you do something about this?". She came back with, "I can fix you a to go plate.". LOL! Later Hough and Seacrest showed up and asked for a table. Maria informed them it would be an hour wait....typical this time of year...He pitched a fit and they stormed out!

The saga continues!