Hey Mr. Bill!!!
  Re: (...)
Where have you been??? According to Allison, the annual family 4th went great - but you haven't checked in for a while... what's happening in your part of the world?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by cjs (Where have you been?...)
I'm glad you started this thread, Jean. I've been wondering, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad you started...)
Quote:

Hey Mr. Bill!!!

Oh, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
He must be in a food stupor
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by DFen911 (He must be in a food...)
Quote:

He must be in a food stupor

Hello, hello?? OMG, thanks for missing me! Holly and family came Tues nite--Eric and Cheesemonger came Wednesday--we had company last week--Grandkids!! Ham salad, SW chicken salad, gazpacho, pasta salad, BBQ ribs, brisket, shrimp & sauce, sausage, breakfasts of all sorts including Belgian waffles, 5 layer pie, cherry pie, chess pie, melon salad, pizza (10)Friday nite, visit to Bush Library,, Blue Bell Creamry, swimming pool every day, Bert kept my Grandkids' dog along with his new puppy (he lost his Max after 13 years)--Jane has been wonderful and we are exhausted!!! Cheese Petit Fours and Pee wees ala Lafayette La. , potato salad, coleslaw, and mini pecan muffins (we'll share recipes later)--everything delicious and the visits just outstanding!! We're going to rest a few days--we miss you all --thanks, Bill & Jane
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
WOW! You two have been busy! Welcome home! Take your time resting up. Sounds like you need it...LOL! It's just good to know you're both well.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! You two have b...)
Nice to see you, Bill. Some great sounding food you had. No wonder you need to rest up for a few days! So glad you had such a nice time with your family.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by Mare749 (Nice to see you, Bil...)
I remember you talking about these 'get togethers' on the 4th, so I was thinking about all the fun and good food you must be having!! Good to hear from you, tho!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Hey Mr. Bill!!! by cjs (I remember you talki...)
Great to hear from another member of my "family"---what a wonderful time you must have had....does it continue?? Don't cha just love busy!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy