What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Have no idea here - except for a champagne brunch we'll have! Schramsberg Cremant (thanks Daphne) that Laura brought for us. TWO BOTTLES! I'm making the goat cheese pizza that you, Daphne, mentioned the other day. The rest of the day is up in the air.

Laura's butt is too sore to drive anymore, so she's staying one more night, so we'll have more fun together.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
WOW! Two bottles! Way to go Laura! One to share and one to save!

Jean, I hope you guys enjoy the pizza as much as we did!

I haven't a clue about dinner. Hopefully, inspiration will strike.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! Two bottles! ...)
Heading into Watertown for the Syracuse Symphony's outdoor performance. Every year they do a nice job and end with The 1812 Overture. Fort Drum does the fireworks for the finale! It's fun in the park, we will probbly grab some KFC for eating outside
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by farnfam (Heading into Waterto...)
Sounds like fun, Cis. Have a great time!

We're about to get a thunderstorm right now. It's as dark as night here! Hopefully, we won't be the next ones to lose power; it's in the 90's today.

Dinner is suppose to be grilled rib-eye's, grilled potatoes, and a tossed salad. Might even be by candlelight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by Mare749 (Sounds like fun, Cis...)
Good luck, Maryann!

I have a pork tenderloin in the freezer, and I'm thinking about making those Pork Satays you were looking for the other day. Since I'm at the mercy of my little grocery store, with no intention of going to town, I need a backup plan. I can't remember if they have the hoisin?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm sorry we couldn't make it over. Chad said he's going to change my hours - maybe I'll have two days in a row off????

Have fun, breakfast looks heavenly.

I'm not sure what we're having. I'll keep you all posted!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by Harborwitch (I'm sorry we couldn'...)
Chicken Kiev------We watched the last 20 minutes of the Euro soccer competition and the final game was in Kiev, Ukraine---naturally hubby asks for CHICKEN KIEV!!!!

Great recipe from Cuisine====a little time involved but well worth it!!

Rice pilaf and green beans.......NO dessert, just special time together.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by Roxanne 21 (Chicken Kiev------We...)
Haven't had Chicken Kiev in AGES, but I love it. Shall have to make it again, some time - just not very often, considering all that butter, etc.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by labradors (Haven't had Chicken ...)
ROXANNE??????????????????????? How are you? We have so missed you.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 7/3?? by cjs (ROXANNE?????????????...)
Still not sure about dinner but I know we're having grilled salmon with lime butter for lunch. Maybe chicken quesadillas or tostadas.