Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!!
  Re: (...)
How fun will this be - Nigella Lawson and Anthony Bourdain!!

http://www.abccookingshow.com/
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by cjs (How fun will this be...)
I hate to be a cynic but it won't last more than one season - if that. It has nothing to do with the hosts - it has to do with ABC having a high enough rating on a cooking show.
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by Trixxee (I hate to be a cynic...)
I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by cjs (I'll just enjoy it w...)
Quote:

I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.....

I'm with you!! I thought Tony was going to CNN.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I just hope it will come on at a time I can see it! William will NOT see it from my point of view the need to add recording shows to our contract....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by Gourmet_Mom (I just hope it will ...)
With Nigella on it, it will need Anthony Bourdain to keep me awake.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by labradors (With Nigella on it, ...)
Sadly, with Nigella on there, William may actually watch....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Sadly, with Nigella ...)
If it is a nighttime show, it may have a chance. Everyone gets ABC, not everyone gets Food or Bravo. I think it will depend on the quality of the show (not necessarily the cooking) and what precedes and follows it. If it was NBC, it would not make it, unless they have the chef's sing.
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by Cubangirl (If it is a nighttime...)
Quote:

If it was NBC, it would not make it, unless they have the chef's sing.

[Image: roflka9.gif]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wow! A Cooking Show I'm Looking Forward To!!! by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Now that does look fun! I'll be watching for this. It will be a refreshing change to see Tony in a different light.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."