Sunday Dinner, 6/24??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're having brunch at Scotty's(Morris) Oliver's restaurant this a.m. Will be good to see him. It's raining right now here in Woodlands, but hope it gets better later, I'd love to grill something. This park is beautiful - right on the Columbia River.

[Image: WoodlandWAParkJune23.jpg]

And, I'm so excited - finally a place he doesn't have to catch and release!! Catfish here, too!!!!!!!! Everyone pray to the fishing Gods for us, please.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/24?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
From issue #94, Chicken parmesan burgers. I also will pray that those clouds are not moving North.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/24?? by losblanos1 (From issue #94, Chic...)
I'm going to make the french onion salisbury steak and cheese toasts. I usually make potatoes too but think I'll pass on that this time. Back to the store (a different one today) for the elusive sale on - you got it - asparagus!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/24?? by Trixxee (I'm going to make th...)
We're having leftover Chicken and Leek Casserole and leftover chicken. They ate all the broccoli salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 6/24?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having leftove...)
Porter house stakes were on sale so grilling those for Derek's bday dinner. He's hitting the big 5 0 tomorrow