What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

No idea here yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
When I looked at the long range forecast yesterday morning and saw it will be 97 for the next few days with 86 humidity, I coated a chicken with Herbes de Provence butter and roasted it. Tonight will be chicken of some kind, a Greek Salad, and corn on the cob. It's not local corn, but it sure is fabulous!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by Lorraine (When I looked at the...)
We are going on a two hour bird cruise this evening. we are packing a picnic lunch and I am told wine will be provided
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by farnfam (We are going on a tw...)
What a fun day you have planned, Cis!

I have choir practice late, so I'm considering burgers before I leave. It depends on William's schedule.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have a rare day off in the midst of wedding season so I will try to cajole Picky into taking me out

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by pjcooks (I have a rare day of...)
Quote:

I will try to cajole Picky into taking me out

Good for you! Has not worked for me as of yet.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Yet another game hen comes out of the freezer and a co-worker brought me in a HUGE amount of Kale. So made 4 trays of kale chips for snacks and tonight will have sauteed kale with the game hen.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by DFen911 (Yet another game hen...)
We're having enchiladas, red beans and rice, and my version of a Mexican salad. (Shredded lettuce topped with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream) It's so hot here that I don't even want to cook outside tonight. So did all my prep this morning, and will finish cooking in the basement oven.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by Mare749 (We're having enchila...)
William said not to worry about him and Jody, they are out at the farm enclosing the pump house today with lumber he had cut from our property. He's very excited.

Anyway, I guess I'll have leftover pasta salad from last night before I leave.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 6/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (William said not to ...)
A non-Cuisine at home meal tonight- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce. Sides of Jasmine rice and asparagus.