What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We going into either Cashmere or Wenatchee and mosey around a little, maybe grab something to eat. A chef's salad for later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Both pets need shots so we'll be going into Watertown for the day to visit the veterinarian. We will probably grab something on the road, and do a few errands while we are in the
" big city"
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by farnfam (Both pets need shot...)
Strip steaks, sweet potatoes and a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by farnfam (Both pets need shot...)
Cis, I had an account in Skaneatilis (sp?) Falls back in the early 70's. I'm almost sure I went thru Watertown to get there. My memory fades . I know your area--beautiful, but cold for a Texas boy!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by Old Bay (Cis, I had an accoun...)
Quote:

Cis, I had an account in Skaneatilis (sp?) Falls back in the early 70's. I'm almost sure I went thru Watertown to get there. My memory fades . I know your area--beautiful, but cold for a Texas boy!!!

Cold for a Brooklyn girl even
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by farnfam ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Fish tacos (not fried, not grilled, just sauteed). I've got some slaw, tomatoes and avocados to use up.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by Trixxee (Fish tacos (not frie...)
Jean, my Father was born in Cashmere and grew up in Peshastin.

From Cuisine lite vol 2: Pork filet mignon with pan sauce and a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by losblanos1 (Jean, my Father was ...)
Too busy celebrating to care! LAST DAY!!!!!!!!

I put on a pot of hotdog chili when I got home and we'll grill hotdogs in a little while. I even picked up a pack of premade potato salad from the deli. PAAAARRRRRTTTTYYY!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (Too busy celebrating...)
Well done, Daphne!!! Domino's pizza here. I told you we were tired!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues, 6/12?? by Lorraine (Well done, Daphne!!!...)
Hey, Lorraine, no crime in that! It is June after all. You guys are bound to be spinning! But better that than idle this time of year! You'll rest next winter. .
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.