What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We'll be having North African Turkey Meatballs with Caramelized Onions and rice.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Working a wedding show today, probably won't get home until 6 or 7pm. Maybe Fish Tacos, because fish sticks made it into the cart yesterday. If not, maybe an omelet.cool:
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by Lorraine (Working a wedding sh...)
I'm testing out the coke brine chicken recipe on a pork butt which is in the smoker as I type
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by DFen911 (I'm testing out the ...)
I feel like a fool even saying this at this point. Japanese style pork cutlets. LOL.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by Trixxee (I feel like a fool e...)
Trixxee, I swear, I had to bust out laughing at that one.....LOL!

We're having leftover Honey Soy Pork.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, I swear, I ...)
Such a nice day we puttered in the garden and got some chores done. Relaxed on the deck, and now because just don't feel like thinking about it, kielbasa, cabbage, and beans for dinner
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by Gourmet_Mom (Trixxee, I swear, I ...)
Screw the South African dish...we're relaxing. It's absolutely gorgeouse here!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by cjs (Screw the South Afri...)
Quote:

I feel like a fool even saying this at this point. Japanese style pork cutlets. LOL.

This was a real laugh out loud comment. My best laugh of the day.

Quote:

Screw the South African dish...we're relaxing. It's absolutely gorgeous here!!

Lucky you! It's mostly cloudy over here.

Steak night tonight. Grilled boneless rib-eye with butter sauce, sides of baked potato and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Gorgeous here, too, but a bit warmer than I like it. Like Cis, we've been outside all day. We're having grilled wings and asian coleslaw.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 6/10??? by Mare749 (Gorgeous here, too, ...)
Well, I'm embarrassed to say I could not stay out of my new kitchen...had to come in and play. So made the So. African dish after all and I'm so glad I did. It was very tasty, kept us on track (otherwise I would have grill Costco hot dogs - big no no no), and my kitchen is a dream to cook in.
www.achefsjourney.com