What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30?
  Re: (...)
Late this morning. What's on everyone's menu today?

We have some leftover Mexican Stew (crockpot) to use up today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by cjs (Late this morning. W...)
We have chili - it's a late night for me, so it will be whatever Bob cooks or falls from the sky onto my plate.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by Harborwitch (We have chili - it's...)
We were invited to Holly and Bob's, since she is now on vacation for the summer. She told me we were having grilled salmon, risotto, and asparagus. I made 18 hour bread and cut up a small watermelon. Ladderball tournament tonight!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by Mare749 (We were invited to H...)
Finally settled on the Chicken Lettuce Wraps with cilantro-lime sauce from Cuisine Lite - page 24. I can see that I will have to jazz up the chicken with some seasonings though. Looks like a nice photo opp anyway!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by Trixxee (Finally settled on t...)
Steak night- Filets Mignon with BĂ©arnaise sauce and a side of asparagus. The recipe is from the free issue.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by losblanos1 (Steak night- Filets ...)
Sorry I've been AWOL...Finals are tomorrow and after those are graded I will return to a more normal life!!

We had the Carne Asada Burritos from the April 2012 issue. Boy are they tasty! Just as good as I remembered. Thanks again for the recommendation, Blane!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by karyn (Sorry I've been AWOL...)
We had a cook out at church. Lunch tomorrow is therefore leftover macaroni salad, salad, and watermelon.

SIX DAYS AND COUNTING!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/30? by Gourmet_Mom (We had a cook out at...)
And, we're all counting with you, Daphne. And with Karyn - glad you both made it thru another year.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com