What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Well, another year older and not too darn much wiser......leftovers here - a little of this and a little of that. Don just left and I'm going to do as my Grandmother used to do when company left. Go to bed for 2 days!!! Not really, but I sure won't get much done, I bet.

Hre's the project of this trip - a new house for Hank.
[Image: HanksHouse2.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2367.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Awwww so cute. Good work Roy and Don!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by farnfam (Awwww so cute. Good ...)
We never did have the chicken with almond butter sauce yesterday as my husband decided he needed a project to do - turned out to be bolognese sauce. Kept him busy for hours. LOL. So tonight it's the chicken.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Lucky Hank - that's a beautiful doghouse!

Tonight we're having Smoked Shrimp Cocktail (entree size) with a little salad from our home grown lettuce, Thai corn on the cob, and potato salad - perhaps some deviled eggs. I'm off today, and feeling like doing some cooking.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by Harborwitch (Lucky Hank - that's ...)
Another day is down, and I just finished grades!

Dinner is steak, potato, and home grown salad. William never gets to enjoy steak night, and I wanted something easy.

BTW, Hank's doghouse looks GREAT, guys!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by Gourmet_Mom (Another day is down,...)
Tonight it's Baja fish taco salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Baja fi...)
Trying Swai fish for the very first time with creamed spinach and stuffing on top. Very good and so reasonably priced!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by farnfam (Trying Swai fish fo...)
I made this once before and it was delicious. It was even more delicious tonight.
Baja Fish Taco Salad, Cuisine at Home issue #91 (Feb 2012)

[Image: Bajafishtacosalad1.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by losblanos1 (I made this once bef...)
Oh my, that looks so good, Blane! I hate to even post pictures anymore because they sure don't look like yours or Jean's. We made that dish when the issue came out, and really liked it, too.

Last night, we had a late dinner, so just grilled some chicken breasts and made a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/29?? by Mare749 (Oh my, that looks so...)
Gorgeous.