Container Garden!
  Re: (...)
Hooray, Jame finished our version of the container garden we saw online. I planted it, so convenient, the whole planting didn't even take an hour. NO bending I love it!!!!
See it here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...mp;l=7f287a36fb
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Container Garden! by farnfam (Hooray, Jame finishe...)
Wow! That is really nice. I love it!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by luvnit (Wow! That is really ...)
Very nice, Cis! We're excited about out garden, too!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by Gourmet_Mom (Very nice, Cis! We'...)
Love those raised gardens and what a gorgeous place you have Cis!!! It's kind of what I had in my mind's eye of where you live. Would love to see it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by cjs (Love those raised ga...)
Wow, what a fantastic idea! Very nice, Cis! Do you have any problem with deer eating your plants? If so, what do you do to keep them out?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by Mare749 (Wow, what a fantasti...)
Jean, you know you're always welcome, we have a guest room or two, and there's acres of room to park a travel home
Mare, deer do "visit" now and then. I'm going to put some mothballs around to deter them
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by farnfam (Jean, you know you'r...)
Our deer eat everything right down to the ground. So, we put up the fence around the garden again, and we hang up bars of Irish Spring soap because the deer don't like it. So far, it's working.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by farnfam (Jean, you know you'r...)
That is so cool, and your place is beautiful! Lola is a lucky girl - Opie says he'd love to run in circles in your back yard while barking at the sky!

Is the raised bed high enough to keep Lola out??? If there are tomatoes within reach our babies get them before we do!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by Harborwitch (That is so cool, and...)
Sharon, the first level is about hip high, (no bending,yay) also high enuff to keep Lola out (not that she seems interested) she was just running in circles herself yesterday !
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Container Garden! by farnfam (Sharon, the first l...)
I love the whole thing!! How cool that you were able to work the containers like that. And not having to stoop over - WINNER!