Need good mojo :) :) :)
  Re: (...)
As you know we're gonna be moving soon...well today the lady I plan to list the house thru, who works at my office, asked if she could show the house today. Even though it's not listed, there are circumstance with buyer that she wanted them to see it asap. I said..um...ok but we're not ready to move out quite yet.

That being said...I gave her the keys and she showed it. We weren't planning to list it till end of June. Well she's coming back tonight with an offer!

Now the mojo I need is the home passes it's inspection and appraisal

OMG I may have just sold the house!!
  Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by DFen911 (As you know we're go...)
Oh Denise - what great luck!! Your house is so beautiful how could it not pass any and all tests!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by cjs (Oh Denise - what gre...)
Whooo hoo! That IS exciting!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by farnfam (Whooo hoo! That IS e...)
Wow! That is REALLY exciting! Good thoughts coming your way.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by esgunn (Wow! That is REALLY...)
Thoughts and prayers are with you, Denise! This would be a blessing, for sure!

I agree with Jean, it is a great house! At least from my perspective, the kitchen is a dream! That would be a selling point for me!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by Gourmet_Mom (Thoughts and prayers...)
Congrats Denise! I hope the offer is worthy.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by BarbaraS (Congrats Denise! I ...)
Thank you guys! The offer was full price which shocked me and no contingencies. The only thing now is to wait for the home inspection and appraisal. Appraisal I'm not too worried about, but those darn home inspectors always feel the need to call out all sorts of "problems".

Now I'm trying to figure out how to move, work and not tell anyone at work till it gets closer to the time for me to leave.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by DFen911 (Thank you guys! The ...)
Quote:

Thank you guys! The offer was full price which shocked me and no contingencies. The only thing now is to wait for the home inspection and appraisal. Appraisal I'm not too worried about, but those darn home inspectors always feel the need to call out all sorts of "problems".

That's not the impression Hubby and I get with "Holmes on Homes". But congrats and good luck with the move!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Fantastic news, Denise! Good luck with the inspection!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need good mojo :) :) :) by Gourmet_Mom (Fantastic news, Deni...)
Hope the inspection goes well!