What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I'm still up in the air - a snafu yesterday with picking up our trailer, so the dealer is drving half way up today and we won't have to drive all the way this time!! So, hopefully, the last day we'll be on the road and who knows what we'll eat.

By the way, I hope someone will take on the review posting for Jolene's B'day dinner. I haven't had a chance to make it yet, so mine will be late. darn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
After making three new successful recipes in the last three days, I'm going "old school" and pulled out a frozen container of marinara sauce and meatballs for spaghetti.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by Trixxee (After making three n...)
Grilled turkey burgers and pasta salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by Mare749 (Grilled turkey burge...)
Grilled chicken legs, mashed cauliflower and corn bread Odd combo I know lol.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by DFen911 (Grilled chicken legs...)
We're having London Broil with a salad from our garden!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having London ...)
From one of the grilling cookbooks; Southern pork tenderloin with chow-chow sauce and a side of asparagus. I've never tried this one before, it looks pretty good.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by losblanos1 (From one of the gril...)
Wanted to do something special with the pound of asparagus Jame brough home. So, spread some Bleu Cheese/mayo on some cresent rolls, wrapped them around a slice of ham and a few spears of roasted asparagus and baked. Very yummy and looked like I fussed, but I didn't
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 5/21?? by farnfam (Wanted to do somethi...)
yum, good flavors Cis.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com