VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans
  Re: (...)
Just got off the phone with Mom. The new movie is going to be filmed a few houses down from her house. She's a little ticked. They will be building a fish house at the end of her street, blocking her view. She's already talked to the mayor that it better be temporary! LOL! Her house will be in the movie, of course. And the Fourth of July Festival is going to be in the movie too. This year's festival looks to be crazier than ever. Just thought I'd share in case any of you are fans.

To bring this around to food a little...if you ever get a chance to eat with the cast, jump at it! From previous experience....they eat GOOD!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by Gourmet_Mom (Just got off the pho...)
Always thought that would be an interesting catering job. Not up on N. Sparks, but it will be an interesting summer in your mom's neighborhood, I'm thinking.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by Gourmet_Mom (Just got off the pho...)
That's so cool!! Which book is this based on?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by BarbaraS (That's so cool!! Wh...)
Wow, that's exciting for the town. Do you know which book it will be based on?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by Mare749 (Wow, that's exciting...)
According to IMDB (the Internet Movie DataBase), Safe Haven is currently in pre-production and is scheduled for release sometime in 2013, so that's probably the one.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by labradors (According to IMDB (t...)
I just read that one!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by BarbaraS (I just read that one...)
That's the one! Jean, maybe this will ring a bell: Message in a Bottle, The Notebook, etc.
Daphne
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by Gourmet_Mom (That's the one! Jea...)
Quote:

That's the one! Jean, maybe this will ring a bell: Message in a Bottle, The Notebook, etc.

Nights in Rodanthe...

Barbara
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by BarbaraS ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh Yes!!! Read them!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: VOT-Nicholas Sparks Fans by cjs (Oh Yes!!! Read them!...)
BTW, if you read the teaser for the book, Southport is the setting in the book.
Daphne