What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

It's so crazy around here, have no idea what or where or when we'll eat....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are roasting hot dogs over the fire with our 5 year old grandson tonight!
Not very gourmet, but somehow they taste like it when you are camping
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by HappyHomemaker (We are roasting hot ...)
We just got back from DC so it'll be something simple - Pork Medallions in a Pino Noir-Cherry Pan Sauce, courtesy of Noble Pig.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by HappyHomemaker (We are roasting hot ...)
It's theater night for us, ("Come fly Away") so we'll go downtown early for drinks and apps.

Jean, can't wait to see pix of the new RV.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by Mare749 (It's theater night f...)
Barbara - I printed that recipe out last month and need to get it on my list of things to make. Looks gorgeous.

We are having Asian Lime Ribs! With these sweet potatoes and an asian slaw.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/v...oes-109459
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by Mare749 (It's theater night f...)
Oh, I do have pictures - want to see them????????

This is the front of the trailer - kitchen counter ALL THE WAY across the front. so much work area.
[Image: CIMG2271.jpg]

and this is the push out wardroob in the rear bedroom - lots and lots of storage in this one, I love it.
[Image: CIMG2282.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by cjs (Oh, I do have pictur...)
Wow! That IS a lot of space! Don't forget Gert!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by Gourmet_Mom (Wow! That IS a lot ...)
Very nice Jean!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by Trixxee (Very nice Jean!...)
Gert is anxiously awaiting her new home. We're taking her with us tomorrow to pick the trailer up in Portland. another fast trip south.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat., 5/19?? by cjs (Gert is anxiously aw...)
AND, this is what our spare bdroom looks like today! Houseboast Don is coming Wednesday for Memorial day weekend and I'm sending these to him with a note -
"Hank's (his bulldog) play room if something happens and we don't get the new trailer home in time"

[Image: CIMG2305.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2306.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2307.jpg]

You can't walk thru that room!!!
www.achefsjourney.com