Bonefish Grill in Washington!!!
  Re: (...)
I'm going thru old travel folders and was so surprised to find in my Eastern WA folder a brochure for Bonefish Grill in Richland. I kept the menu and sure enough Band Bang Shrimp is listed. We didn't have it - looks like we had the Mussels Josephine, Crispy Calamari and Bacon wrapped scallops.

heading straight there when we get to Eastern WA again. I'd like to make the knock off Bang Bang Shrimp before we go, tho.

There are listing for the Grill in Bothell and Seattle, also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Bonefish Grill in Washington!!! by cjs (I'm going thru old t...)
Jean what is in the Bang Bang Shrimp ?

Seems like I took a class with that recipe in it. ?
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Bonefish Grill in Washington!!! by mjkcooking (Jean what is in the...)
Marye - Daphne and Maryann ALWAYS talk about this dish that they get 'back there' - I drool everytime. Maryann posted a knock-off recipe that her family really likes last week.

Bonefish Grill's Bang-Bang Shrimp (Copycat Recipe)

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
3 drops Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (or to taste)
1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
Dry cornstarch
oil for frying
lettuce
chopped scallions

DIRECTIONS:
Mix mayonnaise with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Add hot sauce to taste. Dredge the shrimp in cornstarch. Deep fat fry the shrimp until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel, put in a bowl and coat with the sauce. Serve in a lettuce lined bowl, top with chopped scallions.

Source:
"cdkitchen.com"

--------------------
Maryann

And, if you do a search of "Bang Bang Shrimp" there have been lots of discussions about it. I'm anxious to make it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bonefish Grill in Washington!!! by cjs (Marye - Daphne and M...)
That sounds so good - sounds like it might be quite similar to PF Chang's firecracker shrimp. It's my favorite thing on their menu.
  Re: Re: Bonefish Grill in Washington!!! by Trixxee (That sounds so good ...)
Jean, when you go, ask if the sauce for the Calamari is the same as the sauce they offer as a fish option. You pick your fish, then you have a choice of sauces to choose from. One is an Asian sauce and the recipe is posted on their website. And remember, anything with imperial in the name is INCREDIBLE!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Bonefish Grill in Washington!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, when you go, a...)
so noted on the menu for future!!
www.achefsjourney.com