Memorial Day Review Dinner - Due 6/1
  Re: (...)
How about a review date of Friday, June 1st - that will see everyone thru the holiday weekend. Does that work for everyone??

This one will be Blane's virgin voyage in choosing a menu for a dinner review. Then he'll be all set for doing his Birthday menu in another month (or two?).

Just choose a menu for a dinner plus a dessert if you want - we're not all that big on desserts around here, but sometimes, especially a light one gets us gong - hopefully from some issue, there will be a dinner you want to make that you haven't yet.

With all the beautiful weather we've been having, I have my fingers crossed for something summery, but that's just me.

So, dear Blane, sit down with Mrs. Blane and get choosing.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Memorial Day Review Dinner - Due 6/1 by cjs (How about a review d...)
Sounds good to me.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Memorial Day Review Dinner - Due 6/1 by Mare749 (Sounds good to me. [...)
I'm all over it! I agree with you Jean, the menu has to be fitting to the season. I'll have something by Sunday the 20th (if not sooner).

ETA: That didn't take long. I found a recipe.
  Re: Re: Memorial Day Review Dinner - Due 6/1 by losblanos1 (I'm all over it! I a...)
O.K., this one is going to the cellar. thannks Blane.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com