What's for Dinner, Wed.., 5/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I want to play with a mushroom ragout to serve with seared scallops, so that will probably be our 'dinner'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed.., 5/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sooo, is this Thursday's dinner, or Wednesday's dinner, hmmmm? Getting ahead of yourself again, Jean?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 5/16?? by iBcookin (Sooo, is this Thursd...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
We're going to Holly's house tonight. I'm making cheesy margherita pizza (made with crescent roll dough) as an app. Also have a nice eggplant to slice and put on the grill. Holly is making some kind of pasta with sausage.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by Mare749 (We're going to Holly...)
I'm going to see Dark Shadows tonight with a good friend so Jim is on his own. I'm leaving him cabbage and Kabasa
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by farnfam (I'm going to see Dar...)
The high school closest to us is finally having a Food Truck Night tonight. And since Michael doesn't have any homework we can escape for a bit to see what the offerings are and help support the school and trucks.

Are food truck nights big anywhere else? They are used a lot here for school fundraisers. They park on school grounds and the school gets a portion of the profit. I think it's a great idea.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by Trixxee (The high school clos...)
I do too, Trixxee. We sure don't have anything around here in Port Angeles, but there is one food truck that we've found in Port Townsend (not too far from us) that I like to stop at.

Seattle should have some, but don't know of them.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by cjs (I do too, Trixxee. W...)
What I like is there is usually between 4 and 6 trucks at a time so you've got some choices.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by Trixxee (What I like is there...)
Thai chicken curry wrap. I've been re-visiting old favorite recipes this week, this ones always been a crowd pleaser.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 5/16?? by losblanos1 (Thai chicken curry w...)
Trixxee, that is such a cool idea! Sadly, we don't have food trucks around here....I wish!

I have so much work to do, we're not even going to church tonight. William is doing hotdogs and hamburgers with corn on the cob. He's so sweet! Now if I could just talk him into grading some of these papers!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.