HappyH's Birthday Dinner - Review May 21st
  Re: (...)
How about a pseudo Birtday Dinner Review with HappyH??? I think she said her b'day is Wednesday (which, by the way, were we aware????????????? ) she saide she's making it that day, anyway.

I've been wanting to make the chicken kebabs since she and Blane have talked about the dish - anyone else in? I'll post the recipe if anyone else want to join in.

We can review it next Monday, May 21st?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner - Review May 21st by cjs (How about a pseudo B...)
Sounds good to me
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by farnfam (Sounds good to me [i...)
Absolutely! This sounds like a very good recipe. I think Jolene said they were only going to be gone a few days, so she will probably see this when she gets back. I did explain about the birthday dinners, but don't remember if I told her that we post the recipes. Actually, Blane scanned in the recipe in a post the other day. It may have been in the Mother's Day thread...but, I don't know how to link it here.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by Mare749 (Absolutely! This sou...)
Oh good, I'll go look for it. Thanks Maryann.

Per Blane: Here's the recipe for the coconut chicken skewer.

[Image: img011.jpg]

Oh Good, it worked!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by cjs (Oh good, I'll go loo...)
Uh, speaking of Blane....when is he going to post a birthday dinner menu???
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by Mare749 (Uh, speaking of Blan...)
I'm in!
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by Trixxee (I'm in!...)
I'm soooooo in - easy quick tasty! I'm off on Thursday so it's on!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by Harborwitch (I'm soooooo in - eas...)
BLANE!! Wake up!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by cjs (BLANE!! Wake up!...)
Quote:

BLANE!! Wake up!

Zzzzzzzz...Huh?

I was hoping to post a recipe from the August 2012 issue, which we should receive at the end of June. If the recipe is needed sooner, I'll start looking for something that I've not made before. Either way, I'm in.
As for HappyH's B'day dinner, Heck yeah! I'll make that again.
  Re: Re: HappyH's Birthday Dinner????? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You've made most everything else, so why not wait until you get the next issue. We'll sit on Maryann.
www.achefsjourney.com