What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I have ribs thawed (wanted them for Mother's Day), so we'll have a grilled rib dinner. May even make a little potato salad - it's been over a year.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Something like this,but, with tweaks

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-str...-dressing/
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by farnfam (Something like this,...)
I took a package of pork shoulder out of the freezer, so will use it to make "Pork and Pappardelle Pasta" by Aaron McCargo, Jr. Ron was watching his show called Big Daddy's House on food network last week and requested this dish.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/aaron...index.html
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by Mare749 (I took a package of ...)
Whooo, that looks good, Maryann. Cis' does too - looks like another of the yummy days around here.

I decided to do my ribs from Issue #34 (Aug. 2002) the Asian Lime Ribs and if I can get Roy to go to town again and pick up a cucumber, I'll make the Cucumbers with Mint Vinaigrette. No potato salad, but I will throw some tatoes on the grill.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by cjs (Whooo, that looks go...)
That all sounds delicious! We're having grilled flank steak with a roasted jalapeno chimichurri sauce.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by cjs (Whooo, that looks go...)
Oh that sounds good! Love the cucumber idea - that would taste good a Buffalo Bourbon marinated smoked brisket (in the smoker with cherry and pecan) and a spicy smoked mac & cheese. We need to go get some cheese, so a cucumber might fall into the basket - and the mint is in fine shape!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by Harborwitch (Oh that sounds good!...)
Husband is gone again so I'll make something simple - with chicken. What a want after watching Grill It! with Bobby Flay this morning is a whole chicken on the grill, flattened out. That won't be happening today. Gosh, it looked so good.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by Trixxee (Husband is gone agai...)
Wow, is this a wonderful dinner - don't know why I haven't made it before. I didn't even give my B'day dinner a 10, but I'm giving the ribs and the cucumbers both a 10!! Plus the rice that I cooked in the Mozz. whey is so darn good.

[Image: AsianRibswcucusMintVin.jpg]

What a wonderful dinner we had. I think all I'm going to have for a later snack is a root beer ice cream cone.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by cjs (Wow, is this a wonde...)
Oh Yum, Jean. That looks so good. I bet the cukes were the perfect side.
The Lime Ginger was wonderful with the chicken spinach salad, topped with strawberries and almonds it was awesome
And so easy, I will def make again, James licked the bowl lol
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 5/15?? by farnfam (Oh Yum, Jean. That ...)
Wow! Those ribs look mouthwatering delicious. Great picture Jean. That recipe is also on my to-make list.

Tonight's dinner is Prosciutto wrapped chicken tenderloins with a lemon-rosemary sauce and asparagus as a side.
This recipe is from one of the Cuisine grilling cookbooks.