The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present
  Re: (...)
This Mother's day just seemed to elicit a lot more teary eyed days - missing Bob's Mom and mine a lot. The day before Mother's day Brinkley Eleanore was born (Eleanore was my mother's name)! (a pretty cool Great Aunt present too!)
[Image: 521394_10150799749541283_670661282_10063...6980_n.jpg]
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by Harborwitch (This Mother's day ju...)
What a beautiful child! Congratulations.
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by losblanos1 (What a beautiful chi...)
What a beautiful baby, Sharon! Congratulations, Auntie!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by Gourmet_Mom (What a beautiful bab...)
Gorgeous!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by farnfam (Gorgeous!...)
Too cool for words.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by labradors (Too cool for words....)
Thank you all - isn't she just amazing! I can't wait to just snuffle into those chubby little arms! LOL
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by Harborwitch (Thank you all - isn'...)
She's a beautiful baby, Sharon! Have fun!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by Mare749 (She's a beautiful ba...)
What a perfect baby! And I LOVE the name!
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by iBcookin (What a perfect baby!...)
Oh my, what a cutie!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Most Wonderful Mother's Day Present by cjs (Oh my, what a cutie!...)
I'm hoping that we can get to see her when we go over in June. I can't wait!