Tues. Dinner?? 5/8
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Really looking forward to dinner here - grill, grill, grill. Hawaiian beef strips, swt. tato fries and cole slaw. Maybe a Rootbeer float later.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Still thinking but after last night's marathon homework session I'm thinking of picking up a rotissiere chicken and throwing a couple of potatoes in the oven and roasting some asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by Trixxee (Still thinking but a...)
There is a little bit of turkey left, so I think it will be turkey salad on pitas tonight with a cup of vegetable soup that I took out of the freezer.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by Mare749 (There is a little bi...)
Leftovers here too, chicken, gravy, broccoli and macaroni salad. Lots of rain expected next few days
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by farnfam (Leftovers here too, ...)
Leftovers here as well. I want to do better about not throwing out food.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by Gourmet_Mom (Leftovers here as we...)
From the new F&F Vol 2 cookbook, tonight it's Turkey Véronique with thyme-butter sauce and a side of steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by losblanos1 (From the new F&F Vol...)
Pizza here. I think I'll do something with mushrooms and fontina. John will undoubtedly do a pesto and sausage combination.
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by karyn (Pizza here. I think ...)
Simple BBQ chicken. Got the BBQ unloaded and best of all got a new fridge installed so no more ice chests and worrying about ice. Went for a walk today to fine wild turkey walking in our front yard when we got back lol
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by DFen911 (Simple BBQ chicken. ...)
Turkey Véronique. Delicious. In the future, I'll chop the grapes a little finer.

[Image: TurkeyVeronique1.jpg]
  Re: Re: Tues. Dinner?? 5/8 by losblanos1 (Turkey Véronique. De...)
Great sounding dish, Blane.

Oh Denise, things are really coming together!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com