What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st??SPOILER!!
  Re: (...)
Happy May Day everyone!! Did anyone else ever give neighbors flowers on May Day?? We used to when I was a wee one and thinking about it at this age, I bet the neighbors really did like it.

So, what's on the menu for today?

We didn't have the pork yesterday, so will have it today instead. We spent too many hours pouring over Travel Trailer brochures weeding out floor plans and keeping just the three top ones. So, we just grilled a couple hot dogs.

Tomorrow we're off to Puyallup RV show and hopefully, this will be it!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st??SPOILER!! by cjs (Happy May Day everyo...)
Blackened chicken quesadillas and pinto beans here.

How exciting Jean!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by Trixxee (Blackened chicken qu...)
Quote:

Blackened chicken quesadillas ...

Hmmm... Reminds me of Chris Santos' performance on Chopped: All Stars this past Sunday. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
exactly, Labs. This is a fun series.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by cjs (exactly, Labs. This ...)
Funny, we're having chicken quesadilas, hopefully not blackened! Love that series!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by Lorraine (Funny, we're having ...)
I use C@H's recipe from the Sandwiches and Salads book, page 31.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by cjs (exactly, Labs. This ...)
Quote:

exactly, Labs. This is a fun series.

The two who made it to the dessert round, Sunday, were no surprise.

Any guesses on the final two for this coming Sunday's finale? I'm thinking Michael vs. Marcus.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We have managed to miss the entire show. I'll have to hunt for re-runs. Working the 2 to 8 shift really messes up my TV time.

I'm off today! Veal - can make up my mind; schnitzel, scallopini, or picata. Pasta, and something with fennel. If I get inspired maybe a pie.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st?? by Harborwitch (We have managed to m...)
Thought it might be a good idea to add 'SPOILER' to this title so others won't be dissapointed.

I have my fingers crossed for Chef Alex, and I think Chef Michael will be there, too.

Alex's concept of flavor profiles just boggles my mind. (I wish I'd started earlier............ )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., May 1st??SPOILER!!! by cjs (Thought it might be...)
I'm doing my own version of pasta primavera with some shrimp thrown in. (a little of this, a little of that...) My favorite way to cook.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."