What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

We're having a 'use it up' dish. I braised my ribs the other day in beer and saved the jus after they were done. Then braised some beef sirloin chunks & onions in the jus the next day. I'll thicken it up and have over some noodles.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm not sure...maybe that chicken with almonds that Blane posted about last week.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by karyn (I'm not sure...maybe...)
I've been craving long thick pasta with a simple tomato sauce. Fat chance of getting any thick pasta around here!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by Lorraine (I've been craving lo...)
We really liked that chicken, Karyn.

After much deliberation it's tuna sandwiches on a fresh baguette with sliced tomatoes and avocado. Haven't had a tuna sandwich in probably a year.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by Trixxee (We really liked that...)
Lorraine, not even Fettucine? They're easiest to make, why not go for it?
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by karyn (I'm not sure...maybe...)
Quote:

I'm not sure...maybe that chicken with almonds that Blane posted about last week.

I made it again last night, you just can't go wrong with that recipe. So simple & delicious.

Tonight it's "Boy food night", my wife will not be home for dinner, so I'm making the Italian steak sandwich again.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Having leftovers of the prime rib roast. I have 2 more slices left and just enough roasted garlic mashed potatoes. It's so hot here I just don't feel like cooking. It was 88 here today and by Saturday it's suppose to be 94 and 98 on Sunday...it's April! 98 degrees?!?!? I so dread summer
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by DFen911 (Having leftovers of ...)
Has anyone made this before? It's called a cheesecake fondue bite with red grape relish, Cuisine at Home issue #66. It looks sweet, but is quite savory. I made it before and thought it was really tasty. I had all the ingredients so I added it to my menu today. I was right, it's really delicious.

[Image: Cheesecakefonduebites.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by losblanos1 (Has anyone made this...)
Doesn't look familiar, Blane - but sure does look tasty.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 4/17?? by cjs (Doesn't look familia...)
I'd love to see the recipe if you have a minute to post it.
Cis
Empress for Life