What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Another recipe saying it serves 4 and enough to feed an army!! So leftover Pasta with Cauliflower for our dinner (and probably breakfast, too! )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm taking a cooking class tonight at the Jr.College called "Dinner at 8 - A dinner Party How-to". My niece is going with me. Should be fun!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm taking a cooking...)
Be sure to let us know what you make and/or taste!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by cjs (Be sure to let us kn...)
I am making a dish from the new Cooking Light - Spicy Basil Chicken. It's your typical chicken/soy sauce/fish sauce/sriacha sauce type of recipe only with fresh basil added. Jasmine rice and roasted asparagus for the sides.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by Trixxee (I am making a dish f...)
Sounds good, Trixxee. Jeannette, have fun tonight.

Not sure what we'll have for dinner. We're going to Sam's Club as soon as Ron gets home, so dinner will be something quick and easy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by Trixxee (I am making a dish f...)
That sounds really good Trixee!

I have everything to do my Italian Short Ribs, and if we get to the store I'm going to make a recipe Marcus Samuelson shared on FB this am - Rigatoni with artichokes, garlic, and orange zest. It sounds so bright.

It's raining and cool. Chad has me OFF the schedule for a few day so I'm going to work and cook! Yea! Even did some cleaning yesterday!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by Harborwitch (That sounds really g...)
Curried chicken salad with mangoes and cashews. Asparagus for a side.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by losblanos1 (Curried chicken sala...)
Would you mind sharing that recipe, Blane? It sounds so good, and I almost always have leftover chicken to use.

Dinner tonight will be pork steaks on the grill, grilled sweet potatoes, and asparagus. Like so many others, we are really enjoying the low price on asparagus right now.

Does anyone on here grow their own asparagus?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by Mare749 (Would you mind shari...)
Hmmmm, I have curry, leftover chicken, a mango and cashews......sounds good.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 3/26?? by Mare749 (Would you mind shari...)
Maryann, the recipe is from C@H, October, 2005 (page 41). If you do not have this issue I'll gladly type out the recipe for you. I've made it before and it is delicious!