Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza
  Re: (...)
I just love these for a fast, easy and "later" snack!!

[Image: SpinachRicottaandSalchichonTortillaPizzaFeb23.jpg]

Just ricotta mixed with olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic powder topped with fresh baby spinach, thinly sliced Spanish Salchichon and Mozzarella.

Yum!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by cjs (I just love these fo...)
Sounds great, and I have ricotta.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by cjs (I just love these fo...)
That looks wonderful, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by Gourmet_Mom (That looks wonderful...)
These would be great to add to your weeknight menus, Daphne. If more is needed, just a bowl of soup??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by cjs (These would be great...)
Good idea, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by Gourmet_Mom (Good idea, Jean!...)
You have no idea how hungry this picture is making me!
  Re: Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by Trixxee (You have no idea how...)
Got your walking shoes handy????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Another Topping for Tortilla Pizza by cjs (Got your walking sho...)
I do! I did walk 5 miles this morning. I was talking to my neighbor and she thinks that I've been over doing it because my hips start to hurt at 5 miles. The same thing happened to her and her doctor said it's fine to walk long distances but to break it up into two segments.

So maybe I'll go back out and walk some more after I pick up Michael. Or not. I'm already looking forward to happy hour.