T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight?

I have leftover fish from dinner last night, so maybe fish tacos. But, I'd really rather play with some Spinach Feta dough and waffles.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
After just watching Bobby Flay's Throwdown, it might have to be green chile cheeseburgers.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Doinner?? 1/27 by Trixxee (After just watching ...)
I'm working on Crispy Fish Tacos with apple slaw and lemony tartar sauce from Issue #62, April 2007. Also making the coconut mango rice that is the suggested side. Haven't made this for a while, but my notes say "very good" so looking forward to it. The slaw and tartar sauce are done, so the rest will be easy to put together.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Doinner?? 1/27 by Mare749 (I'm working on Crisp...)
Well, shoot, just came on to say I'm going to make a Patty Melt using the Spinach/Feta bread, but, dang the fish tacos with slaw do sound good. Thanks Maryann, now I'm in a quandry!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by cjs (Well, shoot, just ca...)
A new recipe tonight: Grilled Salmon with Pernod spinach sauce and a side of orange-almond linguine. This recipe is from the 'Cuisine tonight for two' cookbook. Fish tacos and cheeseburgers sound very tempting!!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by losblanos1 (A new recipe tonight...)
Blane - which CAH for Two book is the Salmon recipe in? I don't think I've seen this one.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by HomeCulinarian (Blane - which CAH fo...)
It's the newest issue that has the Greek chicken cutlets on the cover (vol 3).
http://www.cuisineathomestore.com/books/...-two-3.php
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by losblanos1 (It's the newest issu...)
Oh my, let me tell you a Patty Melt is wonderful made with the Spinach Feta bread from 5 minute a day book. Wow.

[Image: PattyMeltwSpinachFetabread.jpg]

Oh Lord, just noticed I have yakked 20,009 times on the forum. geez.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by cjs (Oh my, let me tell y...)
Is there a recipe of some kind for this patty melt? I'd like to try them sometime!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner?? 1/27 by BarbaraS (Is there a recipe of...)
Steak night!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.