What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Not sure here - have to think on it a little longer. Roy is whining for bread, but Lordie I can't make it (eat it) this often!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Going out to dinner at Houlihans with my book club tonight...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by HomeCulinarian (Going out to dinner ...)
I thought of you this morning, Jeannette, when I ran across a recipe from a newsletter - a Southwestern Cobb Salad. It looks so tasty and serves 14. Reading any Southwest themed books?????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by cjs (I thought of you thi...)
Husband will be gone again tonight and now Michael is sick - 102 temp so I'm really off the hook but I do have to eat. Still have some pineapple but might blend that up for a breakfast smoothie.

Kind of thinking of greek chicken over angel hair - feta, olives, sundried tomato type of dish. I'd be able to get Michael to eat just the pasta.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by Trixxee (Husband will be gone...)
We have leftovers to use up, so we'll do that and have a nice salad to round it all out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by Mare749 (We have leftovers to...)
Pork egg foo yung with sides of steamed broccoli and pineapple rice.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by losblanos1 (Pork egg foo yung wi...)
We read 'Caleb's Crossing' this month. I don't host again until December, and that's usually a celebration dinner.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by HomeCulinarian (We read 'Caleb's Cro...)
Subway sandwiches at church.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by Gourmet_Mom (Subway sandwiches at...)
Trixxee, hope Michael is feeling better soon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/25? by Mare749 (Trixxee, hope Michae...)
Thank you Maryann. He really got it this time. I'm trying to familiarize myself with the work he's missing so we can knock it out together tomorrow - hopefully he'll feel good enough to at least do that from home. There's no way he can make it to school tomorrow, poor thing.