What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I have leftover Chicken and Tortellini, so will finish that up. Found a bag of applesauce in the freezer, love applesauce.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I want to make the Korean Rice Bowl from the new issue, but don't have everything I need for it so might just put on a pot of chili for today and do the rice bowl tomorrow.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by Mare749 (I want to make the K...)
We have some leftover mexican chicken and think I will get out my tortilla molds and make tostadas.
  Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I have some chicken breasts - something with them, I will browse C@H for ideas. We also have some brussels sprouts.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by Harborwitch (I have some chicken ...)
Leftover spaghetti from Tuesday.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by HomeCulinarian (Leftover spaghetti f...)
Tonight it's Seared Beef Rouladen with black forest ham and a side of asparagus. From Cuisine lite.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Seared ...)
Got everything to make the Korean Rice Bowl and Bulgogi for tomorrow, so went ahead with a pot of chili and some cornbread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by Mare749 (I want to make the K...)
Quote:

I want to make the Korean Rice Bowl from the new issue, but don't have everything I need for it so might just put on a pot of chili for today and do the rice bowl tomorrow.

I've been wanting to make that as well, but haven't yet. Maybe this weekend!

We're having a chicken manicotti with goat cheese, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes. It smells really good right now. Hopefully it'l' taste good, too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I gave up on the turkey legs for this week. Since I'm dying to try the rub, I picked up a chicken to roast using the rub. But dinner will be late. I'm going to throw some potatoes in the pan to roast with the bird and peas on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner,Thurs., 1/19?? by Gourmet_Mom (I gave up on the tur...)
Dinner was outstanding, delicious! [Image: BeefRouladen.jpg]