Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson!
  Re: (...)
[Image: colombina20mini20cookie.png]

"Mini Cookies & Cream relleno de Brownie"

Bite-sized, cookies-and-cream-flavoured hard candy filled with a tiny piece of brownie.

Don't think I need to say anything more than that.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by labradors ([img]http://img830.i...)
I sure am glad I'm not a big sweet eater! Labs, you're another bad influence! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by Gourmet_Mom (I sure am glad I'm n...)
You can't say I didn't give any warnings.
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by labradors (You can't say I didn...)
Hmmm, those could be as addictive as Tootsie Pops.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by Mare749 (Hmmm, those could be...)
dangeous little goodies, I'm thinking. You know the ones I can't leave alone? peanut butter filled pretzel square things. I'm lost with those. I bought them one time (in the 80s) for a pie crust and I've been doomed ever since.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by cjs (dangeous little good...)
Geez! I just remembered. We had an event at church last Sunday afternoon. Sweets and punch were offered as refreshment. I discovered a new delight. And if any of you knew about this, shame on you for not sharing! It was just two of those window pane type square pretzels with a Rolo semi melted and squished between. They were awesome!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by Gourmet_Mom (Geez! I just rememb...)
Daphne, someone just told me about the Rolo/pretzel thing recently and it sounds great, since I love both of its components. Of course pretzels are not a common thing here (just some Rold Gold pretzel sticks and some Snyder's of Hanover flavoured pretzel bits - nothing usable for "window panes") and there are no Rolos at all. Whine!
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by labradors (Daphne, someone just...)
I saw something similar, Daphne. Same thing, but had a pecan on top instead of another pretzel.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by Mare749 (I saw something simi...)
I thought Rolo was a cough drop - no, huh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh, No! Danger! Danger! Warning, Will Robinson! by cjs (I thought Rolo was a...)
No...LOL! You'll remember when you see them.

Rolo candies
Daphne