Oxtails
  Re: (...)
Was so excited to see these at the store today! I have enough for 2 separate meals. For sure I am doing an oxtail soup. So what should my second dish be?
  Re: Oxtails by DFen911 (Was so excited to se...)

I only have soups/stews with oxtail, Denise – Pho and a Five-Spice one and the rest pretty average. I love oxtail soup. It was a favorite of my mother’s also, so we had it quite often.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oxtails by cjs ([br]I only have soup...)
Two weeks ago, episode one of How to Cook Like Heston had Oxtail and Kidney Pudding (remember: the word "pudding" has a different meaning in England). I'm not sure how I'd feel about the kidney, but the rest of it sounded good.

He had an interesting trick, as well: reserve some of the sauce then, at serving time, use a syringe to inject some of the sauce into each pudding to give it just that much more extra gooey goodness.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Oxtails by labradors (Two weeks ago, episo...)
Jean what is your recipe? Labs that does sound yummy but for the kidneys. I bet that making that dish I wouldn't even miss em
  Re: Re: Oxtails by labradors (Two weeks ago, episo...)
"at serving time, use a syringe to inject some of the sauce into each pudding to give it just that much more extra gooey goodness." - now that's a good idea, it can be adapted to many dishes. copied!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com