T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I cooked a chuck roast in the slow cooker the other day, so will have that. I was going to roast some sweet potatoes, but dug up the most beautiful red potatoes yesterday that I'm so anxious to have. decisions.

A few of us are having trouble with the slowness of the site yesterday and today - have sent a msg. to Brian to see if someone may be working on the site. Will let you know if I hear anything.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tortilla crusted tilapia, carrots w/cilantro & cumin, and white rice topped with fresh salsa (Wahoo's style for those of you who know what Wahoo's is). Yum!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by Trixxee (Tortilla crusted til...)
In spite of the weather, we're going to our favorite fish fry dive. Made bread with the girls, so they would know how to use their mom's new KitchenAid and show her how to make bread.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by Mare749 (In spite of the weat...)
Murphy's Law - after I sent Brian a msg., now, the site is fast as ever....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by cjs (Murphy's Law - after...)
New York strip Steak with brandy mushroom sauce and a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by losblanos1 (New York strip Steak...)
Leftover Macs 'n Cheese.

What a crappy week it's been. I may have survived the layoff, but I got "moved" and am not happy at all.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by cjs (Murphy's Law - after...)
Maybe it had nothing to do with Murphy and everything to do with Brian.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by labradors (Maybe it had nothing...)
I'm sorry, Barbara. That really stinks. But at least you're still working.

I'm having steak night! YUM!

UM......spoke too soon, Jean. It's slow again. Or is it just me?

That's weird. It sped back up all of a sudden.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm sorry, Barbara. ...)
I always seem to want to eat at Blane's house!

I'll probably have a salad and crackers and cheese.... This is my last night alone before Hubby returns from his mission week in Juarez. I'm happy to report that they had absolutely no incidents and saw no violence. And, Maria has a new home in her family 'compound' that will keep her warmer and safer.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. (and the 13th!) What's for Dinner?? by HomeCulinarian (I always seem to wan...)
Great news,Jeannette - will the two of you be going together this summer??
www.achefsjourney.com