What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20??
  Re: (...)
What's n the menu for today??

Got off track yesterday making bread and some bean soup, so didn't get the last minute shopping done, so off today to finish up. And, since we haven't gone out to dinner (in town) lately, we're going to make the rounds and wish all our favorite places a Merry Christmas and eat at one of them...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by cjs (What's n the menu fo...)
Chicken enchiladas with leftover roasted chicken. I think I'm going to do one half of the pan with green sauce and red on the other.

By the way, those vinegar potatoes were very good but I was light handed with the vinegar. I'd use more next time. The leftovers will be perfect base for loaded potato skins for lunch.

There is a picture on my FB page.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by Trixxee (Chicken enchiladas w...)
We're going to the school Christmas pageant tonight, (Katie, Abby & Alyssa) so making dinner for my dad and he will go with us. I'm making my mom's recipe for pork chops and scalloped potatoes, frozen peas, and 18 hour bread. And of course, we have cookies for dessert!

Jean, are you going on a bar crawl?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by Mare749 (We're going to the s...)
Yup!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by cjs (Yup! [img]/ubbthread...)
For college student bar crawls, there's always an official bar crawl tshirt... You and Roy have a little time to get that organized before you go out.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by HomeCulinarian (For college student ...)
Bar crawling sounds fun!

Since Ashley wanted Lasagna soup last night, I'm making those Salt and Vinegar potatoes with a roasted chicken tonight. Can't wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (Bar crawling sounds ...)
darn, wish we had the T shirts!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by cjs (Damn, wish we had th...)
Nothing exciting here, just patty melts and fruit.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by karyn (Nothing exciting her...)
Cream of fresh tomato soup with Salami & Apple dippers (grilled cheese sandwiches)
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 12/20?? by losblanos1 (Cream of fresh tomat...)
I've been cleaning out the freezer to make room for Christmas. Enough said!

PJ
PJ