Can't find a page...
  Re: (...)
Someone posted a website that had some great helpful tips and ideas and I cannot find that link anywhere. I thought I bookmarked it, but evidently I didn't.
  Re: Can't find a page... by DFen911 (Someone posted a web...)
I posted one for pinterest recently, if that is the one you are looking for. All kinds of creative ideas are posted on there. www.pinterest.com
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by Mare749 (I posted one for pin...)
I have that one saved. This was tips for like using a tension rod under your sink to hang your bottles of cleaners.
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by DFen911 (I have that one save...)
Wasn't me. Sounds interesting, though.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Denise, I didn't look at the site when Trixxee posted it on Facebook, but I would check that avenue for the last few days.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by esgunn (Denise, I didn't lo...)
Well, MS Denise, in a previous post you did mention "drinking" - maybe you'll remember tomorrow..............................................................................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Quote:

I have that one saved. This was tips for like using a tension rod under your sink to hang your bottles of cleaners.

Don't know about the site, but in a couple apartments, where I couldn't put much (if anything) on the walls, I actually used strategically placed tension rods with large hooks (typically meant for holding laundry-pin bags, etc.) as my pot-and-pan rack. Believe it or not, they never fell down!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
OMG that was it Erin thank you!!

For those interested - http://www.thedailybuzz.com.au/2011/11/2...aHBZ_o.facebook
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by DFen911 (OMG that was it Erin...)
Wow, what a lot of good ideas - I especially liked baking the cookie dough on the bottom of muffin tin for a bowl.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Can't find a page... by cjs (Wow, what a lot of g...)
That is some great stuff!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.