OT----Santa stopped by my house today!
  Re: (...)
Funny though, he was dressed like the UPS guy.

Anyway, he gives me a big and heavy box that I probably shouldn't open, but since I have no idea what it is, couldn't help but pick at the tape a bit....Then Ron calls and I have to stop picking to answer the phone. He tells me it's okay, I probably should go ahead and open it. Sure glad I did since it's a new Cuisinart food processor!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by Mare749 (Funny though, he was...)
Oh good for you, Maryann. I just love mine. I use it everyday for something. Love, Love Love it. What a good hubby you have
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by farnfam (Oh good for you, Mar...)
what a great present to get, Maryann!!! Thank God it wasn't your 'Secret Santa' - I'd have felt so cheap.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by cjs (what a great present...)
That's a wonderful gift! You'll enjoy it.
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by HomeCulinarian (That's a wonderful g...)
Oooo!! Oooo!! Oooo!! New toys!! New toys!! Yippee!!

I was pretty much overwhelmed when Santa gave me Bubba, my 12 C Kitchen Aid a few years ago, but learned to love the big boy!

Congrats!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by BarbaraS (Oooo!! Oooo!! Oooo...)
Oh wow very nice!! What fun you will have it too! And think of the attachments ....and since I've been drinking...this is sounding really wrong
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by DFen911 (Oh wow very nice!! W...)
Woo hoo! What a great surprise! You're gonna love it! What a great hubby!

Jean, are you hinting?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by Gourmet_Mom (Woo hoo! What a gre...)
No, just thought my recipient would think I was cheap if someone got a food processor.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT----Santa stopped by my house today! by cjs (No, just thought my ...)
What a great gift, Maryann! You will love it!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.