Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes
  Re: (...)
I called because I was starting to get seriously bummed out about them being backordered and as luck would have it, they are expecting a shipment tomorrow or the next day. I will soon be the proud owner of 24 cans. Thanks again Barbara for bringing this product to our attention.

https://mybrands.com/Product.aspx?pid=10101
  Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Trixxee (I called because I w...)
And thank you for letting us know that they are coming in!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Mare749 (And thank you for le...)
Geez, I didn't know they existed.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Lorraine (Geez, I didn't know ...)
Quote:

Geez, I didn't know they existed.

As good or better than San Marzano and CHEAPER!!!
BUY AMERICAN!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I've never even heard of San Marzano. Is this a regional or national brand and what stores carry it?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by BarbaraS (I've never even hear...)
San Marzano are Italian and from a DOCG--$4.50 to $5.00/can. Italians swear by them and hey are good!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Old Bay (San Marzano are Ital...)
Wow!! I want to look ot for these and compare.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by BarbaraS (Wow!! I want to loo...)
Oh my! Barbara! San Marzano are awesome! The Jersey brand is almost as good...and much cheaper!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Good News on the Jersey Crushed Tomatoes by Gourmet_Mom (Oh my! Barbara! S...)
So would I find the San Marzano brand at Whole Foods? Trader Joe's?

Barbara