What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

Roy has a Dr.s appt. in Seattle, so back in the car again for a long ride....and his appt. isn't until 3:30 p.m., so no telling when we'll even get out of there. Why do men not think to question appt. times offered them??? (sorry, is that sexist? )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Goat cheese stuffed chicken and a romaine salad. I should just leave it at that rather than including a starch as we are trying to shed a few pounds.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by Trixxee (Goat cheese stuffed ...)
I didn't make the supreme pizza Saturday, so that's dinner tonight with a salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by Gourmet_Mom (I didn't make the su...)
Went out shopping and had lunch with my sister, so probably just a salad tonight. Still full from the chicken teriyaki we had for lunch.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Hola, mis amigos! We're back from Mexico, well rested, well fed and tan. I tried many foods in Puerto Vallarta that I've never had before; beef tartare, ostrich pate brulee, beef carpaccio, duck breast, semifreddo, manchego cheese, foie gras brulee, cassis sauce, sweet breads and much more. All delicious! A French chef in Mexico cooked the best Thanksgiving dinner that I've ever eaten.
Check out Cafe des Artistes website, and while your at it, check out Trio, another amazing restaurant in PV.
http://www.cafedesartistes.com/
http://www.triopv.com/

Tonight's dinner is pineapple spiced chicken with a side of asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by losblanos1 (Hola, mis amigos! We...)
¡Hola, Blaine! ¿Pasó usted un buen viaje? ¿Por qué se comió comida de Francia en México, y no la comida mexicana?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by labradors (¡Hola, Blaine! ¿Pasó...)
Mi viaje fue excelente. Es un paraíso gastronómico en Puerto Vallarta. Comimos comida mexicana así.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by losblanos1 (Mi viaje fue excelen...)
C'mon you guys - no fair!! What the hell is this Norwegian supposed to do with those posts!!!!

All you had down there sounds just wonderful!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by cjs (C'mon you guys - no ...)
They were talking about you Jean, without mentioning your name. Happens all the time in Texas, especially in the grocery line!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 11/28?? by cjs (C'mon you guys - no ...)
Okay, wait.

Rob is asking about how his vacay went and why he ate French instead of Mexican in Mexico.

Blane is answering that the trip went well and that is was a gartronome paradise and ate Mexican, tambien.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.