Sunday Dinner - 11/20??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

I'm roasting my standing rib roast today, but still not sure what sides - I still have beautiful potatoes that I'm harvesting, so maybe something with tatoes. Also, have a 2nd coconut fudge recipe to try (the old Hershey's with coconut milk instead).

P.S. We got to the fundraiser a little over an hour after it started yesterday and I was so surprised to see the entire batch of Sweet & Spicy Kielbasa (over 220 pcs.) was gone - nada! And, I had two books on the auction table that were being bid up. What a great feeling that was.

Lastly, J. Edgar was a good movie to see, especially for those who don't remember what a tyrant he was. That Di Caprio (sp?) is really a good actor.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have a pork tenderloin thawing and that's as far as I've gotten.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner - 11/20?? by Trixxee (I have a pork tender...)
I have leftover roast chicken and pilaf. I also have stuff to do a stir fry with cabbage & bbq pork. Or I could do pasta with pork jowl bacon ( what a find!)and ????

I feel a little guilty - leftovers 3 nights in a row. Just too good to be true! Maybe I'll cook!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!