Sunday's Dinner, 11/6??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Roy found more brussels sprouts on the stem, so b. sprouts for sure. And, made my mystery dinner yesterday instead of the l/o beef ribs, so guess that's it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tonight it's Chinese. Chicken chow mein with pan fried noodles and the dim sum BBQ pork buns from April '09. Dessert is Chocolate Brownies w/ crunchy peanut butter sauce (Cuisine tonight for two), it's not very Chinese, but it sure does look tasty.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Chinese...)
We are having my chicken dinner tonight! If I have to take the ingredients down to the restaurant and prep it while I'm working down there today. The kitchen is MINE today! I hope we have some business!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Chinese...)
You know Blane, I can't thank you enough for bringing up this particular issue. I'd forgotten how many great ideas there were in it.

I love making Chinese buns and haven't for months. And, speaking of the brownies, you gave me an idea for a fundraiser job I have coming up.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by cjs (You know Blane, I ca...)
Same here. Going to find that issue right now. Thanks, Blane.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by Mare749 (Same here. Going to...)
We are having cheese ravioli with Tony's homemade sauce and I think there are a couple of sausages hiding in that container. If I get ambitious I might make some zucchini cakes. But every time I make anything like that I say that's the last time I'm making them. LOL.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by Trixxee (We are having cheese...)
I was excited to find top split hot dog buns yesterday. While lobster rolls or shrimp rolls would be great, I had to settle with hot dogs with chili and fries on the side. I have GOT to get out of my cooking slump.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by Gourmet_Mom (I was excited to fin...)
I'll bet one week with no extra meetings, Daphne, and you can get right back in your groove!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday's Dinner, 11/6?? by cjs (I'll bet one week wi...)
I sure hope that week comes, soon. It's not this week.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.